The Senior HR Manager will be responsible for the people management strategy and delivery. Working with the Leadership Team to build the people operations and enabling it to achieve its strategic goals. You will be driving and shaping all people related aspects of the Group from talent acquisition and retention to performance management, engagement and communication.
What you will do
- Designs and owns HR strategies and/or programs to support business objectives and is responsible for all HR policies/processes/procedures to adhere the strategic direction.
- Designs and drives the talent management strategy and process for acquisition, development and retention.
- Designs, develops and delivers learning and development interventions to support career progression and employee development.
- Identifies, develops and implements employee engagement initiatives to support employee retention strategies.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws of relevant group company legislation.
- Manages the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for the HR function
- Designs and implements Company Corporate Culture and promotes healthy work environment across all the Operations
- Designs and Implements Employer Brand Strategy
- Implements HR automation processes
What you need to know & have
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in business administration, HR (Global) management
- Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Experience in building HR function, strategy and successful management of HR practices
- Successful track record in creating, providing and promoting great culture and workplace practices
- Experience in Leading and managing HR teams, implementing HR systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of organisational design leadership and coaching
What will be an advantage
- Experience in multinational companies
- Experience in Startup companies
- Written and verbal Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Analysis/Solving