By joining the Ante marketing team, you will be joining a team of rockstar marketeers. Our team consists of individuals from diverse nationalities and backgrounds. Most of the members of our marketing department previously worked in leading multinational tech company that significantly contributed to their in-depth understanding of digital marketing and years of experience in the industry. We enjoy tackling complex and challenging problems as a team. Each of us add their unique super-power to working process for extraordinary results. Join us in our journey to change the digital marketing universe forever.
What You Will Do
As a first Marketing Director in the company and very experienced leader you will oversee and drive the marketing strategy.
- Work directly with Engineering, Commercial teams to align marketing strategy and activations with Ante’s advertising growth
- Develop innovative and creative marketing programs to drive outcomes that scale
- Create programs that can be used by sales teams to generate new business,
- Create programs that will help to achieve industry-specific business objectives
- Translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or partner value improvements
What You Need to Know and Have
- Bachelor’s degree/MSc degree in Marketing
- 12+ years of marketing experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, web technology companies, strategic consulting and/or advertising working with global brands or agencies
- 8+ years of experience working in eCommerce and/or two-sided marketplace(s)
- 8+ years of experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Experience scaling teams, influencing cross-functional teams, and being part of a leadership team
- Experience building marketing strategy, messaging and content development
- Knowledge in marketing and advertising strategy across a variety of industries
- Experience building creative marketing programs
- Experience in demand generation, customer marketing, and developer marketing with exceptional insights and learnings from years of experience of testing, measuring, iterating, and improving to find what works to deliver outsized impact for every stage of the customer journey.
What You will Get
- Salary range of: €135k – €160k per annum, dependent on experience.
- Annual Bonus scheme – 25 % (Uncapped)
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Gym and Transportation contributions
- And different internal Employee Perks