As a Policy Specialist, you will be responsible developing a policy and guidance at the company, to reduce the risk and protects company policy internally and externally as a member of policy team.
What you will do
- Identify and investigate trends to define and implement strategies to tackle account-related abuse and violations;
- Ensure sustainability of business operations by ensuring that digital marketing methodologies and company’s operations are adherent to relevant policies and procedures of ad networks (Google, FB, AdRoll, Criteo, Bing and etc.);
- Identify and solve the problems that challenge the sustainability of company’s products.
- Collaborate with relevant disciplines to detect and prevent violations of relevant policies;
- Coordinate with other relevant disciplines (Marketing team, Product team, Engineering team, etc.) the development of solutions targeted to maintain the products’ sustainability;
- Investigate violation rates and effectiveness of internally developed automated and manual review methods;
- Identify the gaps in existing business policies and develop and implements solutions;
- Serve as a member of policy team ensuring development of clear guidelines and procedures.
- Working with relevant disciplines (Marketing team,Product team, Engineering team, etc.) and represent the content, product policy at the company internally and externally on your policy area in the organisation
- Creating and implementing digital Ads and Digital sourcing policies at the company
- Working closely with Executives by implementing company business policy regulation
- Demonstrating ability to plan, develop, and implement new policy guidelines at the company for corporate development
- Monitoring external policy trends worldwide and determining new policy needs for implementing at the company
- Identifying gaps on existing policies and develop scalable solutions across the organisation
- Demonstrating ability to provide a practical support for building an effective content and product policy regulation.
What you need to know & have
- University degree or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, IT Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 years work experience in Policy Specialist; Senior Policy Specialist/Manager; Trust & Safety Specialist/Manager; orLead Policy Specialist/Manager positions
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis, working with databases and querying (e.g., SQL, MySQL);
- Strong Understanding on Digital Marketing, Marketing, Policy Analysis, and Adwords Policy
- Well developed research, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability in building a strong policy reputation for the company needs.
- Firsthand knowledge of digital advertising policies and systems in digital channels (Google, FB, AdRol, Criteo, Twitter, Bing and etc. ) is a very big advantage