By joining the Ante marketing team, you will be joining a team of rockstar marketeers. Our team consists of individuals from diverse nationalities and backgrounds. Most of the members of our marketing department previously worked in leading multinational tech company that significantly contributed to their in-depth understanding of digital marketing and years of experience in the industry. We enjoy tackling complex and challenging problems as a team. Each of us add their unique super-power to working process for extraordinary results. Join us in our journey to change the digital marketing universe forever.
What You Will Do
As a Product Manager you will develop product solutions, grow our affiliate business through narrative development, content strategy, and product launch strategy
You will track and demonstrate progress against our efforts and goals through a compelling use of data.
- Build and develop the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects and work with a team of strategists, creatives and marketing managers to help them define, develop and deliver successful campaigns
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating the plan, progress, and success
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Partner and collaborate with engineering, marketing, design, and data analytics teams to design, build and launch web products
- Identify opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Spend time with end-users to understand their pain points, gather insights on how we can solve some of those big customer problems in a delightful way
What You Need to Know and Have
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Hands on experience working in a product marketing, consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Direct experience with Agile development and methodologies being the product owner
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- You have BA/BS degree Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- MBA is highly preferable
- Understanding of marketing strategy and digital ad platforms
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of cross-functional partners and a demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytics skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
What You will Get
- Salary range of: €70k – €90k per annum, dependent on experience.
- Annual Bonus scheme – 25 % (Uncapped)
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Gym and Transportation contributions
- And different internal Employee Perks