As a Product Manager, you will be dedicated to develop products by identifying potential products, conduct market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, product timetables, budget and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
You have excellent analytical and digital marketing skills, along with the entrepreneurial drive to understand and implement multi-faceted solution propositions.
What you will do
- Work closely with technical team to coordinate products from initiation to launch;
- Identify and solve the problems that challenge the sustainability of company’s products;
- Develop, implement and manage technical solutions to ensure sustainability of company’s operations;
- Coordinate with other relevant disciplines (Engineering team, Marketing team, etc.) the development of solutions targeted to maintain the products’ sustainability;
- Investigate and improve effectiveness of technological solutions and internally developed methods;
- Understand business needs and organize effective requirements definition to develop new products and to enhance existing products;
- Serve as a member of policy team ensuring development of clear guidelines and procedures.
What you need to know & have
- University degree or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science, IT Engineering or related discipline;
- At least 4 years of industry experience in product management, product design and software development;
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and methodologies;
- Fluent English
What will be an advantage
- Firsthand knowledge of digital advertising policies and systems in digital channels (Google, FB, AdRol, Criteo, Twitter, Bing and etc. ) is a very big advantage;
- Knowledge of AdWords policy and experience of working with AdWords;
- 2 years of trust and safety experience;
- Knowledge of different areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UX/UI), Sales, etc.
What you will get
- Opportunity to work in international environment
- Become one of the stars of the very dynamic and agile team
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
- Annual Bonus scheme – 25 % (Uncapped)
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Gym and Transportation contributions
- Relocation package
- And different internal Employee Perks